Shops & Offices Insurance | R Collins & Co | West Yorkshire
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-163,cookies-not-set,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,select-theme-ver-3.6,vertical_menu_enabled,side_area_uncovered,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.0.5,vc_responsive

Shops & Offices Insurance

Business premises have specific insurance requirements depending on the nature of their activities, from retailers to offices. As the owner, you’re responsible for ensuring that you are covered for stock, material damage, business interruption and more.  Of course, there’s also employers’ liability insurance to consider, as this is a legal requirement.

The cheapest policy on the market may not actually cover what you need. Whether you want insurance for your shop, office, hotel or restaurant, speak to a professional adviser at R Collins & Co for independent advice and to track down the cover that’s closest to your requirements.

  • Public, Product & Employers’ Liability
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Shop Front Cover
  • Business Interruption
  • Stock Cover
  • Goods In Transit
  • Loss Of License

Get in touch today to see what we could do for you.

Get a Quote

You May Also Be Interested In